The Training Content Specialist manages Gateway to Hope training content including ongoing assessment, development and delivery of targeted training products. The Training Content Specialist assures quality of training including capturing participant feedback and incorporating best practices. The Training Content Specialist effectively promotes GTH training products and provides support to trained network organizations.
Learn more about Gateway to Hope
Based on experience
- Creates engaging training activities and content for online and face-to-face training and marketing events
- Writes, edits, and develops training and marketing materials and educational marketing materials working directly with subject matter experts to facilitate development
- Develops, designs and maintains training courses and website
- Develops graphics and supporting materials including digital multimedia content, games and simulations
- Evaluates training effectiveness and participant feedback
- Manages online training communities and facilitates collaboration via social media
- Contributes to ongoing strategic marketing of Gateway to Hope Training Program
- BS, MS, or higher degree in marketing, communications, educational technology
- Minimum one year experience in online presentation development and LMS management
- Minimum one year experience using video editing software to create online training content
- Strong technology skills and understanding of industry standard technologies
- Experience developing and presenting professional development and trainings
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience as a classroom or training instructor and teaching license preferred
- Ability to work effectively within a multifunctional team in a fast-paced environment
- Spanish fluency a plus
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. A limited number of after-hours and events are required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit at desk area, communicate via phone/face to face, manually input data into a computer, walk to different office areas, reach with hands and arms and minimal lifting, drive a car, speak publicly and attend events.
HHCI is an equal opportunity employer. We may not be able to respond to every applicant regarding the status of his or her application. Candidates whose qualifications most closely meet our requirements will be contacted. A background check satisfactory to HHCI is required.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please send your resume and a short letter of interest to Karen Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in Future Openings?
We are constantly growing our team as we meet the mental health needs of our community and the world around us. If you’re interested in being considered for future openings, please fill out the form below.