*Each level is an annual commitment for a household (2 Adults and any children)
Our Spring Fling is a family-friendly event where members can kick start the year ahead. Non-members may also join to learn about mental health within our community and just have fun…all in the name of supporting HHCI. Price of admission is free for Program Members.
Our annual Holiday Party is an adults-only event where members can celebrate their hard work and commitment over the past year. At this event, members will present a check for the group’s annual funds raised.
Those members of the Monarch level receive two (2) tickets for attendance at our annual Chrysalis Luncheon.
Exclusive invitations to programs and social events hosted by HHCI which promote community, and discussion and education around mental health.
Special volunteer opportunities.
Those members of the Cocoon and Monarch levels receive a packet of branded items to enjoy.
Commitment of Members
By being a member, you may open new doors for HHCI to attract program participants, raise funds, and promote awareness of the organization and its services.
The following is expected of members:
- Donate to chosen membership level which meets your financial abilities
- Provide any linkage to corporations, businesses, foundations, or community organizations who may be interested in supporting HHCI in some capacity
- Be a positive spokesperson for HHCI within the community. Understand the HHCI programs and services, and connect those in need to them
- Help raise funds through promotion of Spring Fling, social media fundraisers, and sharing Mental Health Awareness Month and end-of-year campaigns with contacts
Commitment of HHCI Staff
The HHCI staff are here to make being an Azure Army – Ambassador Program member a fun, rewarding, and engaging experience.
The following will be provided by staff:
- A member kit which includes our organization brochures, annual report, and a calendar of upcoming events
- Support to members when they are creating and implementing a personal fundraising endeavor
- Information to be provided to any interested corporations, businesses, foundations, or community organizations who express to a member an interest in supporting HHCI