Gateway to Hope trains you with the evidence-based tools to help those living with mental illness. Be an open door to those in distress by learning techniques for identifying mental illness, develop effective situational responses, and learn to quickly connect those in distress with professional care.
EMPOWER your faith community
Register for a two-hour Mental Health Awareness Training.
You will gain the evidence-based tools to:
- Recognize and identify mental illness
- Develop safe and effective situational responses
- Build a network to quickly connect those in distress with professional care
*Travel expenses will apply outside of Houston metropolitan area.
Through Gateway to Hope Training:
- Master the 4 R’s Framework
- Learn to facilitate and sustain small support groups within your community
- Address the barrier and stigma of mental illness by being trained to become a Peer Mental Health Coach